1. I encourage each of you to use our online resources for your children that you can access through the Lincoln Parish School Board website, https://www.lincolnschools.org/. We continue to update these resources. Some of them are our actual providers of curriculum materials.
2. We continue to work on best ways to continue our Dual credit and AP classes. More info soon on that.
3. Meal pickups continue at 8 of our school sites below between 9:30 and 11:00 for breakfast and lunch. All children under the age of 18 qualify. Choudrant High (includes Choudrant Elementary) Cypress Springs (includes RHS) Dubach Glenview (includes RJHS) Hillcrest IA Lewis Ruston Elementary (includes LPECC) Simsboro
4. Our plan remains to resume school on Monday, April 13.
5. Please support our local restaurants during this difficult time. Even if you don’t purchase a meal, try to purchase a gift card and share a meal with someone else.
6. Please continue practices that help protect your family from coronavirus: frequent handwashing, if possible staying away from those who are sick, and cleaning surfaces. We will get through these trying times. Best wishes to each of you.